Sunday, March 21, 2010

My ILP journey @ TCS Gandhinagar

back after 2 months .
me presently at my home for   5 days.
will move to kolkata in next 2 days.
the past  2 months were the best days of my life.
after 7  months of frustration, having lot of apprehensions i went to
 gandhinagar.this part of my life is called job.
lot of worrys in mind how i will do this?
will i get fired?how i can do job without sleeping?
i cant sit at one place for more than 10 mins how it will be possible for 
me to do job?so lot of questions and curiousty in my mind?


finally i landed  in ahmedabad on 21 january,2010.
we have been provided lodging and i must say lodging were fanastic 
and excellent housekeeping facility.in these 2 month training 
time we do lot of masti n make lot of friends.


about my class A41:
I think my class was like a family.we have done lot of masti ,fun 
and played all indoor games, possible inside the office.
sumit and eesha our CRs have take a lot of pain on our behalf.
ruphar , rancho of our class and  my neighbour at  hostel.always 
mast n bindaas ,expert at leg pulling and making people laugh.,
last bench - me,raman and shreya ghosal aks soumya k p.,shruti and 
vikas -the rolex guy along with sumit.ashish,anubha
 and ankita trio along with apoorv - our topper at 
computer games.tanu,vivek,shalini,happy,hitesh,
shaitan ki nani-deepika.,kishore,sravani and chatur aks prasad
from andhra ,the bengali gang-arnab,prithis,tanumoy,
subhrojit,monojit and devdeep.finally my room 
partner shashi.


my class A41 rocks and will miss u all.


What i will miss most?
1.my room  202,block 6,studio apartment,gandhinagar.
2.my class A41.
3.Soumya k p,deepayan and gautam singing.
4.Prasad's acting.
5.mihil and shashi- my room partner, vinayak,ruphar,pindari gang,
last bench of a41,abhishek singh,anuj,sandy,ankita,kamna,
subhodip,pendy a long list.........
6.Anupam Pandey's life skill classes.
7.dumb charades,antakshari in class time.
8.mount abu trip.
9.7 march,15 march and 16 march- last  day.
10.last but not the least, miss moumita mukherjee.
the girl from durgapur became a friend  of mine.mast bindass and
 live hearted girl .i can write a book on her so leave it apart.


in short , i only remember one song to describe my emotions:
Bryan Adams- Those were the best days of my life ( summer of 69)
finally,
there are lot of names i forget to mention, but u all make 
this ilp journey of mine - a journey of lifetime.
will miss you guys.......
ILP Gandhinagar  rocks.......
TCS rocks.


PS: My tenses cant improve even after numerous wriiten communication sessions





14 comments:

  1. yaar... very touching.. dil ko choo liya tu ne...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Training is the best part of the corporate life. You did have a blast, didn't you?
    Nice post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nethra
    training period ie ILP journey is the best part of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a big congrats first sir..... and wow.... u are going guns.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey nicely written it's look like something straight from your heart..

    Keep writing.


    Me here

    ReplyDelete
  6. very touchin..........it took us 2 mnths back........koi lauta de wo pyare-2 din

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude don't get me wrong...But i think there is one mistake in ur blog..U have mentioned that you had landed at ahmedabad on 21st march 2010..May be you meant something else but what i got u r telling u landed for ur ILP..But then what i think you must have mentioned the date wrong or ur batch no as wrong..Plz check it out..P.S.:- No intention of hurting you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @abs: ya yar thanks for pointing it. it was 21st march.thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello sourabh ,I am on my way to Gandhinagar ILP,DOJ :23rd September.

    Not like u have lodging facility,we r not getting any lodging facility.

    therefore,I wish to know the expenses of housing and food outside in the infocity.

    Also I would like to know the pattern of the training covered in ILP,means the study done,the domain covered etc. Please please please reply asap

    ReplyDelete
  10. gud wrk bro.......It ws awesome......tenses dont matter when u read feelings expressed in such fabulous manner......miss your poems...nd chatting sessions we had in my room ...miss those days a lot...i know the days wont return bt the cherished memories will stay with us throughout our lives....hope we meet once again at some point in our lives and relive those moments....

    btw apni shaadi mein bula lena yaad se!!



    Ruphar

    ReplyDelete
  11. wat was ur timing @TCS ilp Gandhinagar?

    ReplyDelete
  12. one smal doubt, after submittting my orginal documents on frst day, when will they return our original certificates?

    ReplyDelete