Wednesday, August 17, 2011

You, Me and Love

Down the line
It will be only between You and Mine

My love is pure and selfless
don't rate me,
don't compare me,
just feel me.
Down the line
It will be only between You and Mine


My love is like flowing river
don't stop me
don't desert me
make a bridge if possible
Down the line
It will be only between You and Mine


My love is illimitable,
don't ignore me,
don't leave me,
if possible forget me.
Down the line
It will be only between You and Mine



If you feel, do say it
If you don't feel, never  regret it
I will love you as I am doing.
Down the line
It will be only between You and Mine


PS: Dedicated to Subbu ,all belonging to one sided true love fraternity(if exists) and
Sup my best friend who inspire me to write.

7 comments:

  1. saurabh bhai....when written....I guess last paragraph will capture the essence of entire poem.....
    gud work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of thing down the line.. down the heart! Right dude...
    well written. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice piece of writing ....keep writing more frequently sir.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anant and yogendra: thnks for your encouragement. hope to write more meaningful in future.

    @shwetank: thanks for ur critical feedback.

    PS: some people for whom i wrote this poem would read but won't comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bhaiya accha to tum likhte hi ho....prem ki itne sunder shabdon me vyakhya...sachmuch tarif ke qabil hai...lekin samasya yeh hai ki logon ko iski kadar hi nahi hai...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bhai sach tumhari ye creation toucching hai u have profound thoughts for someone and I think getting rewards for such thoughts is only the final result for a few lucky ones....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice :))))...Very thoughtful...Keep it up!!! Love all ur writings :)

    ReplyDelete